- In 1989, CAMERA took a large step forward with a highly successful conference organized by the Boston chapter: "The Media, The Message and The Middle East." The event galvanized public interest concerning the media's power to sway public opinion on Middle East policy - and the potential harm of distorted coverage. Held at Boston's Park Plaza Hotel, the conference drew an overflow crowd of more than 1000 attendees, and featured such well-known speakers as Norman Podhoretz, editor of Commentary Magazine, Ambassador Alan Keyes, Professors Alan Dershowitz of Harvard University, Ruth Wisse of McGill University, Jerrold Auerbach of Wellesley, and David Wyman of UMass Amherst. Joining these speakers were Ms. Levin, who documented the Boston Globe's bias against Israel, and the Boston chapter's Deputy Director, Charles Jacobs, who critiqued a biased teacher's guide which accompanied a PBS documentary.
- In 1991 Ms. Meiselman retired due to health problems, and leadership of the organization passed to Ms. Levin. The Boston chapter became the national - and eventually the only - office of CAMERA, as the local chapters were allowed to reincorporate separately or to close. (Notably, the San Francisco chapter, headed by entrepreneur Gerardo Joffe, became FLAME, Facts and Logic about the Middle East, and exists to this day.
Image sensor CMOS sensor Image resolution 4352*3264(14.1M), 4032*3024(12M), 3456*2592(9M), 2560*1920(5M), 2048*1536(3M), 1280*960(1.3M), 640*480(VGA) Video resolution 640*480. 320*240 LCD display 2.7"TFT LCD External memory SD card (up to 32GB) Digital zoom 8X digital zoom Exposure -2EV~+2EV White balance Auto/Sunlight/Cloudy/Osram lamp/Daylight lamp Scene Auto/Scenery/Back light/Night scence/Character/Sport Self-timer 10s ISO Auto/50/100/200 File format JPEG(still image)/AVI with audio (video) Anti-shake YES Flash Auto/On/Off/Red eye reduction Pictbridge YES Interface USB2.0 Language English, Franch, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Dutch, Italian, Russian, Chinese System requirement Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Mac Working temperature 0-40 degree celsius Power source Li-ion battery (NB-4L included) Dimension 90*55*14mm Size 16.0*14.0*5.5 cm Weight 0.4 kg
- 1 x Digital Camera
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x Battery
- 1 x Manual
- 1.Moistureproof:Moisture is the enemy of the camera, a high degree of moisture will cause rust the metal parts inside the camera, partial short circuit, the camera lens mold and other parts of the winter, the camera from a cold environment into a warm environment is the best place to plant 30 minutes before use. Rainy day at the beach by the river and splashing with the machine should be avoided.
- 2.Shock proof: Now digital cameras are precision mechanical parts, and some mechanical components thickness of less than 0.5 mm, while the guide post-micron positioning accuracy is calculated, it is more intense vibrations sometimes cause mechanical displacement, or even the circuit board loose. So the use of strong vibration should be avoided, in particular, to prevent the machine fell to the ground.
- 3.Dust proof: Inside the camera head encounter dust, and sometimes jeopardized; the same time, the machine will cause the dust clogging the head of the instantaneous quality of the captured images. So the camera should be used with attention to dust, try to avoid such as high sand dust weather environments.
- The Impact of the Camera :
There are two key factors which will affect the time you receive your items.
1. Item processing time
After the receiving of your order, we need some time to test the product in order to ensure its quality. There are different kinds of processing time for different items. Average processing time is 3 working days; however, it varies from the item's stock status. As for the small quantity, the processing time is 1-3 days while as for the large quantity, it will be about 2-5 days.
2. Shipping methods
Gadgetsdealer.com accept PayPal, Wire transfer , Western Union as the payment methods.
The most convenient payment method in the world.
2. Wire transfer
For order which is more than $1500, please contact us at Support@gadgetsdealer.com
Note: please do email us your order number, the amount you pay, the exact date you do the wire transfer after you pay for it
3. Western union
Please contact us at: Support@gadgetsdealer.com for details.
Note: Please email us the following information after you pay the Western Union
1) The 10 digit control number.
2) Sender's name.
3) The exact amount you send.
4) Sender's address.
5) Your shipping address.