- The easiest way to broadcast your music while charging your iPod MP3 player
- Transmits stereo quality sound from your portable music player to your car FM radio
- All frequency tuning allows endless selection of radio frequencies from 88.1 to 107.9 MHz, with an increment of 0.1 MHz.
- Powered by vehicle cigarette lighter adapter
- Blue LCD backlight display
- Frequency range: 88.1 - 107.9 MHz/Step
- Operating range: up to 30 feet / 10 meters.
- Optimal distance - 10 feet / 3 meters
- Just tune your car radio into any unused FM channel, and then adjust the FM Transmitter to the same radio frequency. Plug FM
- Transmitter's into ipod port and then it's done. Just sit back and enjoy
- For best sound performance, please set your MP3 player's volume level to MEDIUM. Then use your car stereo's volume control to adjust
the output level.
- Dimension: 4.2*2.1*1.9 cm
- Package weight: 0.080 kg
- Package size: 17.5*10.5*2.5 cm
- 1 x FM Transmitter
- 1 x Cigarette Lighter Charger
- 1 x Remote Control
- Main Feature:
There are two key factors which will affect the time you receive your items.
1. Item processing time
After the receiving of your order, we need some time to test the product in order to ensure its quality. There are different kinds of processing time for different items. Average processing time is 3 working days; however, it varies from the item's stock status. As for the small quantity, the processing time is 1-3 days while as for the large quantity, it will be about 2-5 days.
2. Shipping methods
Gadgetsdealer.com accept PayPal, Wire transfer , Western Union as the payment methods.
The most convenient payment method in the world.
2. Wire transfer
For order which is more than $1500, please contact us at Support@gadgetsdealer.com
Note: please do email us your order number, the amount you pay, the exact date you do the wire transfer after you pay for it
3. Western union
Please contact us at: Support@gadgetsdealer.com for details.
Note: Please email us the following information after you pay the Western Union
1) The 10 digit control number.
2) Sender's name.
3) The exact amount you send.
4) Sender's address.
5) Your shipping address.