- 1.A pocket watch (or pocketwatch) is a watch that is made to be carried in a pocket, as opposed to a wristwatch, which is strapped to the wrist. They were the most common type of watch from their development in the 16th century until wristwatches became popular after World War I during which a transitional design, trench watches were used by the military.
- 2.Pocket watches generally have an attached chain to allow them to be secured to a waistcoat, lapel, or belt loop, and to prevent them from being dropped. Watches were also mounted on a short leather strap or fob, when a long chain would have been cumbersome or likely to catch on things. This fob could also provide a protective flap over their face and crystal. Women's watches were normally of this form, with a fob that was more decorative than protective. Chains were frequently decorated with a silver or enamel pendant, often carrying the arms of some club or society, which by association also became known as a fob.
- 3.Ostensibly "practical" gadgets such as a watch winding key, vesta case or a cigar cutter also appeared on watch chains, although usually in an overly decorated style. Also common are fasteners designed to be put through a buttonhole and worn in a jacket or waistcoat, this sort being frequently associated with and named after train conductors.
- This is a good present for your relatives and friends.
- Fashionable, very charming for all occasions.
- You can put it in the pocket or hang on the neck, convenient.
- Special design pocket with Antique shape.
- Solid buckle for good fastening.
- Precise movement.
- Stainless steel back cover and water resistant(not for diving/swimming).
- Battery included in the watch.
- Super hardened scratch resistant mineral.
- Brand new product with high quality.
- So cheap and it's worth to buy.
- Weight: 0.070 kg
- Case Size (L x D x W): 6 x 4.8 x 1.3 cm
- Chain Length: 35 cm approx
- 1 x Pocket Watch
There are two key factors which will affect the time you receive your items.
1. Item processing time
After the receiving of your order, we need some time to test the product in order to ensure its quality. There are different kinds of processing time for different items. Average processing time is 3 working days; however, it varies from the item's stock status. As for the small quantity, the processing time is 1-3 days while as for the large quantity, it will be about 2-5 days.
2. Shipping methods
Gadgetsdealer.com accept PayPal, Wire transfer , Western Union as the payment methods.
The most convenient payment method in the world.
2. Wire transfer
For order which is more than $1500, please contact us at Support@gadgetsdealer.com
Note: please do email us your order number, the amount you pay, the exact date you do the wire transfer after you pay for it
3. Western union
Please contact us at: Support@gadgetsdealer.com for details.
Note: Please email us the following information after you pay the Western Union
1) The 10 digit control number.
2) Sender's name.
3) The exact amount you send.
4) Sender's address.
5) Your shipping address.