- Tap the display button on the right side of the timepiece and watch the screen light up. In Time mode, the vertical column represents hour information in binary code. The horizontal row represents minute information also in binary code. In Date mode, the vertical column represents the month, and the horizontal row represents the day of the month, in binary code. You decide whether you want the watch to display the time randomly (every 10 minutes or so) or only show the time when you tap the button. How's that for c as in e=mc squared coolness
- In fact, when you start wearing this watch you may find yourself spending all your time writing strange mathematical equations across black boards. Yes, The Singularity LED Watch has been known to increase its wearers' IQ by a googol order or two. Archimedes and Sir Isaac Newton were said to have each owned one and Marie Curie, winner of not one but two Nobel Prizes loved her Singularity watch dearly. In reality, this watch is perfect for aXXo, fans of the Torchwood British TV series, fans of the JPOP supergroup Perfume, The Twitterati, The Illuminati, or anybody who is a somebody.
- This is a good present for your children and relatives and friends who you love.
- Screen: Vertical and horizontal LED lights for time and date display in binary code.
- Special dial design draws much attention from buyers.
- Integrates multi functions in one watch.
- Function Buttons (right-side): Top (hour and date display + select);Button (change mode).
- Settings: Time, Date, Display frequency.
- Power: CR2032 (x2) pre-installed.
- It's worth to buy for cheap and having a good quality.
- The dial dimension is 3.8 x 4.3 x 1 cm
- The watch band dimension: 23.5 x 2.3 cm
- Suitable wrist: 18.7-23.5 cm
- Weight:60 g
- Size: 23.5*3.8*1.0 cm
- Reading Binary Code: Binary numerals are read from right to left. Starting from the most right position and moving leftward, each binary place value corresponds to the decimal number, namely 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32 and so on. There are only two binary numerals: 0 and 1. Binary 0 means you don't add the decimal place value. Binary 1 means you do add the decimal place value to your running count. As such if you wanted to represent the decimal number 10 in binary, you would write 1010 (There is a binary digit of 1 in the "2" and "8" decimal number positions. Therefore, the sum of "2" and "8" is "10"). If this is difficult to understand, Wikipedia is also a good resource for understanding binary numbers.
- Similar LED watches sell on the Internet for over 10x the price, simply google "Japanese LED Watch" to see for yourself.
- Press the top button to display the time on demand or else the watch will by default automatically flash the time every 6-10 minutes (this feature can be turned off).
- This watch is not waterproof
- 1 x LED Watch
There are two key factors which will affect the time you receive your items.
1. Item processing time
After the receiving of your order, we need some time to test the product in order to ensure its quality. There are different kinds of processing time for different items. Average processing time is 3 working days; however, it varies from the item's stock status. As for the small quantity, the processing time is 1-3 days while as for the large quantity, it will be about 2-5 days.
2. Shipping methods
Gadgetsdealer.com accept PayPal, Wire transfer , Western Union as the payment methods.
The most convenient payment method in the world.
2. Wire transfer
For order which is more than $1500, please contact us at Support@gadgetsdealer.com
Note: please do email us your order number, the amount you pay, the exact date you do the wire transfer after you pay for it
3. Western union
Please contact us at: Support@gadgetsdealer.com for details.
Note: Please email us the following information after you pay the Western Union
1) The 10 digit control number.
2) Sender's name.
3) The exact amount you send.
4) Sender's address.
5) Your shipping address.