- The Flying Alarm Clock confronts the problem some people have of being able to turn off their alarm clocks too easily. We all know that a good night s sleep is a very beautiful thing, and sometimes it s hard to find the motivation necessary to propel us out of bed and into the shower to prepare for work. Mondays are especially bad.
- So we've created the evil snooze button and most of us have learned how to turn our alarm clocks alarms off in our sleep (or half-sleep), which defeats their purpose.
- Well, the Flying Alarm Clock combats the problem of being able to turn your alarm off too easily by launching its propeller into the air when the alarm begins to ring.
- In order to turn the annoying sound off, you have to find out where the flying propeller has finally landed, and then reinsert the piece into the clock s base. Until then, the alarm sound will continue to annoy the heck out you.
- Color: black
- Product Size: 10.8 x 14.2 x 14.2cm
- Product Weight: 0.35kg
- Material: PVC
- Battery: 5*AA battery
There are two key factors which will affect the time you receive your items.
1. Item processing time
After the receiving of your order, we need some time to test the product in order to ensure its quality. There are different kinds of processing time for different items. Average processing time is 3 working days; however, it varies from the item's stock status. As for the small quantity, the processing time is 1-3 days while as for the large quantity, it will be about 2-5 days.
2. Shipping methods
Gadgetsdealer.com accept PayPal, Wire transfer , Western Union as the payment methods.
The most convenient payment method in the world.
2. Wire transfer
For order which is more than $1500, please contact us at Support@gadgetsdealer.com
Note: please do email us your order number, the amount you pay, the exact date you do the wire transfer after you pay for it
3. Western union
Please contact us at: Support@gadgetsdealer.com for details.
Note: Please email us the following information after you pay the Western Union
1) The 10 digit control number.
2) Sender's name.
3) The exact amount you send.
4) Sender's address.
5) Your shipping address.