- WiFi: 802.11b/g/n wireless internet
- Network type: GSM
- Frequency: GSM850/900/1800/1900MHz
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Screen type: Capacitive
- Screen size: 5.0 inch
- Screen resolution: 854 x 480 (WVGA)
- Camera type: Dual cameras (one front one back)
- Back camera: 3.0MP (With flash light)
- Front camera: 2.0MP
- Video recording: Yes
- Internal memory: 150MB
- RAM: 256MB
- ROM: 256MB
- External memory: TF card up to 8GB (not included)
- SIM Card Slot: Yes (2 x SIM Card Slot)
- TF Card Slot: Yes
- Micro USB Slot: Yes
- Audio Out Port : Yes (3.5mm audio out port)
- Microphone: Supported
- Speaker: Supported
- Picture format: PNG, JPEG, GIF, BMP
- Music format: MP3, WAV
- Video format: 3GP, MP4
- MS Office format: Word, Excel, PPT
- E-book format: TXT
- Live wallpaper support: Yes
- Games: Android APK, Java games
- Languages: Italian, German, English, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Dutch, Russian
- Additional Features: MP3, Java, Calendar, MP4, Bluetooth, People, MMS, Wi-Fi, WAP, Browser, Sound Recorder, E-book, Alarm
- Cell Phone: 1
- Battery: 2 x 2000mAh Battery
- Power Adapter: 1
- USB Cable: 1
- Leather Case: 1
- Earphones: 1
- English Manual : 1
- Product size: 142 x 75 x 9 mm
- Package size: 170 x 100 x 75 mm
- Product weight: 125 g
- Package weight: 0.50 kg
Gift: A PU Leather Back Case
OS: Android 4.2
CPU: SP6820 1GHz
GPU: Mail 300
ROM: 256MB (150MB Available)
Capacitive touch (2-points) screen
Network frequency: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
Dual SIM, Dual standby
Dual cameras (the back one with flash light)
Gravity sensing system
FM/MP3/MP4/Bluetooth function supported
2. Note: This smart phone is designed only to work with the current Android/Windows OS installed in it. Any alterations such as upgrades or flashing a newer version will void the warranty.
3. The stated ROM amount shows the maximum available ROM with nothing installed. However, the Android/Windows OS and pre-installed software from the manufacturer will occupy some of this ROM. The available ROM on the device will therefore be slightly less than the ROM listed.
There are two key factors which will affect the time you receive your items.
1. Item processing time
After the receiving of your order, we need some time to test the product in order to ensure its quality. There are different kinds of processing time for different items. Average processing time is 3 working days; however, it varies from the item's stock status. As for the small quantity, the processing time is 1-3 days while as for the large quantity, it will be about 2-5 days.
2. Shipping methods
Gadgetsdealer.com accept PayPal, Wire transfer , Western Union as the payment methods.
The most convenient payment method in the world.
2. Wire transfer
For order which is more than $1500, please contact us at Support@gadgetsdealer.com
Note: please do email us your order number, the amount you pay, the exact date you do the wire transfer after you pay for it
3. Western union
Please contact us at: Support@gadgetsdealer.com for details.
Note: Please email us the following information after you pay the Western Union
1) The 10 digit control number.
2) Sender's name.
3) The exact amount you send.
4) Sender's address.
5) Your shipping address.
- 1, Top Android 4.2 Smart Phone under $200
Compared with previous Android system, the latest Android 4.2 did not have significant change, but it is true that there are some great convenient operations which attract more and more people which choose the Android gadgets. All in all, the best... Read More
- 2, Four Best Unprecedented Features of Samsung Galaxy S4
Now, people are all talking about Samsung Galaxy S4 just like Apple launch new iPhone. Why, you may wonder, there are so many people are focus on this gadget? Because there are some creative and innovative improvements on hardware configuration and we are all looking forward to see the breakthrough... Read More
- 3, Watch Phone, It is Watch or Phone
It was reported that Apple has been developing smart watch iWatch applied with iOS and is expected to be launched at the end of 2013. It is described that iWatch might not only be able to contact with people and... Read More
- 4, Which 5.5 inch Smart Phone Preferred to, LG G Pro or Note II
LG has launched its latest smart phone G Pro and it seemed that LG is obsessed with large screen. 5.5 inch smart phone is the most distinguished feature of this phone and it was said that it is better than... Read More
- 5, For the Sake of Safety, Avoid Smart Phone with Large Screen
It seemed that many brands of smart phone spare no effort to develop smart phones to attract more and more customers. Why, some people may wonder, others are obsessed with smart phone with large screen. Actually, the large screen Android cell phone is more popular with men not women. Probably,... Read More
- 6, Best Gift Ideas for Women’s Day for the Most Important Woman
It seemed that men are shy to give a gift for the most important women in their life without any reason. If you are in such dilemma, Women’s Day is a good opportunity to give your wife or mom gift to express your love to her. Maybe you have been... Read More
- 7, How to Choose Cell Phone for Grandparent
The old probably can’t understand why the young are crazy for iPhone so that are willing to queue up for nights to purchase one. Nowadays, some people want to choose a cell phone for their grandparent. Although it is not sure which phone is best for... Read More
- 8, How to Choose Best Smart Phone
There are many people, especially women, are confused by many problems when they decide to buy a smart phone. No matter we are going to buy which gadget, we will take something into consideration, although they do not have clear criteria in their minds. It was... Read More
- 9, Three Innovative Features of Android Smart Phone’s Camera
Android smart phone has been developed a lot in 2012, no matter in the term of the performance of hardware or improvement of software such as advanced CPU, larger screen, higher resolution. When it comes to the huge change of smart phone, you may think of the camera. It is... Read More