- With the iPad camera connection kit,you can easy download the photos from digital camera to your iPad and share them with your family and friends.
- The kit has two connectors,each with a different interface.The camera connector features a USB port,it doesn't support 3G iphone,but its supports external keyboards.
- Using the SD(HC) card reader imports photos from your camera's SD(HC) card.Connecting it to your iPad,then insert your digital SD(HC) card into the slot.
- Your iPad automatically opens the photos after you making a connection,which lets you choose the pictures you wanted to import.When you sync ipad to your PC or Mac,the photos are added to your PC photo library,ipad and the camera connection kit supports JPEG RAE format and so on.
- Using camera's USB cable or directly from a SD(HC) card.
- iPad and camera connection kit support JPEG,RAW formats and so on.
- Supporting external input when connect normal USB keyboard to iPad.
- 1 x 2 in 1 Camera Connection Kit for iPad 2
There are two key factors which will affect the time you receive your items.
1. Item processing time
After the receiving of your order, we need some time to test the product in order to ensure its quality. There are different kinds of processing time for different items. Average processing time is 3 working days; however, it varies from the item's stock status. As for the small quantity, the processing time is 1-3 days while as for the large quantity, it will be about 2-5 days.
2. Shipping methods
Gadgetsdealer.com accept PayPal, Wire transfer , Western Union as the payment methods.
The most convenient payment method in the world.
2. Wire transfer
For order which is more than $1500, please contact us at Support@gadgetsdealer.com
Note: please do email us your order number, the amount you pay, the exact date you do the wire transfer after you pay for it
3. Western union
Please contact us at: Support@gadgetsdealer.com for details.
Note: Please email us the following information after you pay the Western Union
1) The 10 digit control number.
2) Sender's name.
3) The exact amount you send.
4) Sender's address.
5) Your shipping address.